Home Working for Us
WORKING FOR REN CARING
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer peace of mind to our clients knowing that they feel secure and allowing them to continue living in their own home for as long as possible.
Good quality care is about the level of support and interaction that helps vulnerable adults remain engaged in life. This reduces their feeling of isolation and encourages activities that stimulate thinking and promotes their physical well-being.
Every client we provide care for is different, unique and with diverse needs and backgrounds, some more complex than others that is why it is very important that we match the right carer to the client and their individual care needs. This is a bespoke quality care service which is aligned with the client’s daily care routine in order for them to remain independent and supported.
If you are interested in joining the REN Caring Team of Caregivers and have the relevant experience that is required to be a quality carer providing care for clients in their home then please contact us for an initial chat and to complete an application form.
Care Assistants job description
The ideal caregiver to join our team must have the following experience:
- Previous care experience is essential minimum 1 years’ experience
- Trained up to level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Understand and be able to implement ‘person centred care’
- Passionate and enthusiasm about caring and wanting to make a difference
- Committed and reliable
- Be Flexible
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be committed to on-going training to achieve personal development
- Car/Driver this is not essential but desirable because the nature of the work due to some locations
- This post is subject to Enhanced DBS checks or you might have DBS update service registered on-line which will enable you to commence work sooner
- provide minimum 2 references from previous employer
REN Caring Offers
- Excellent rates (rates will differ depending on level of experience)
- Be part of a growing, passionate team of Caregivers
- On-going training to enable you to enhance your own development
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday pay
Are you a Carer?
Give us a call or send us an email
Telephone: 020 3475 1787